Chemically Cross Linked Foam is an extremely fine-celled foam, ideal for projects and applications that require thicker foam. With a smooth, pleasant feel combined with superior physical and chemical properties, Cross Linked Polyethylene Foam is the solution for an array of applications that demand thicker sections of closed-cell foam. With its closed-cell density, Cross Linked Polyethylene Foam works well commercially as thermal insulation, construction expansion joints and industrial gaskets. It is also used as packaging and in flotation equipment, with its low moisture permeability and high buoyancy.
Custom Cutting is Available!
We can cut custom sizes of Cross Linked Polyethylene Foam for any project you may have! Please Contact Us for details.
- Health Care: Medical packaging, orthopedic and prosthetic padding, wheelchair pads, suture counters
- Transportation: Automotive anti-rattle pads, glass packaging, gaskets, marine buoys and bumpers, waterproof cushions
- Building and Construction: Eaves filler strip, special application playground padding
- Sports and Leisure: Kayak construction, toys, body armor, life jackets, personal watercraft seats, backpack shoulder straps
- General Industrial: Appliance gaskets and insulation, artifact packaging, radar spacers, protective padding