There are several elements worth considering with this versatile foam solution. For starters, our blue polyethylene foam roll is a chemically cross-linked foam offering a pleasing visual appeal in addition to an impressive range of performance characteristics. The smooth surface of this exceptional material offers superior consistency, gauge control, excellent physical and chemical properties and low water absorption and vapor transmission for a powerhouse solution covering all the durability bases with ease. Another benefit of this material type is that it can function as thermal insulation which widens the scope of application possibilities. Our blue polyethylene roll can also be used in such varied applications as pressure sensitive mounting tape, acoustic backing, package inserts, and grounding. The thick nature and closed cell property also make it ideal for use as a sound barrier material for walls, ceilings, and floors. Please Contact Us with any questions and we will gladly assist you further.
Custom Cutting is Available!
We can cut custom sizes of polyethylene foam roll for any project you may have! Please Contact Us for details.
- Health Care: EKG and electro-surgical devices, transdermal patches, surgical drapery, cervical collars, incontinence devices, personal hygiene products and dental fluoride treatment trays
- Tape: Window glazing, single and double-sided pressure sensitive tape, flexographic mounting tape and auto body side-molding tape
- Transportation: Trim garnish, anti-rattle pads, gaskets, water shields, floor underlay, auto body side-molding mounting tape and boat hull lining insulation
- Building and Construction: Eaves filler, expansion gap filler strips for road construction, parquet and floating floor underlay for sound attenuation on high-rise apartments
- Sports and Leisure: Contact sports padding (shoulder pads and helmets), insulation in camping mats, insulated boots, fishing flies, foam toys, water sports, and shoulder strap and back support in backpacks
- General Industrial: Artifact packaging, magnetic tape packaging, dunnage material, electronics packaging, laptop cases and specialized luggage.
Physical Data Sheet: Polyethylene Roll
Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ for Acoustic Foam
Exemption Charge - Zone 5, 50 Foot Roll
50 Foot Polyethylene Foam Rolls will be subject to a $50.00 USD exemption charge per item shipped to Zone 5. See our Shipping Page for more details.
Exemption Charge - Zone 5, Lineal Foot
Lineal Foot Polyethylene Foam Roll will be subject to a $1.00 USD exemption charge per item shipped to Zone 5. See our Shipping Page for more details.
Products may carry a size tolerance depending on the style and job. Please see our Tolerance Table.
Standard Sheet Sizes
Standard sheets of foam are cut slightly larger than the listed size to compensate for shrinkage during packaging, transit, and delivery. Sheets may contain rough edges.
Shipping 50ft 3/8" Roll
The 50 foot 3/8" roll will be split into two rolls of 25 feet for shipping purposes. Contact Us for details.